1. If you could write a book, what would it be about?
I don't know if I actually do want to write a book. I have several different ideas tucked away on my computer and I'm always thinking about writing a novel, but I don't know if that is exactly "my type" of writing.
2. If you had to read one book or trilogy for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I simply cannot answer this! There are so many great books out there! I would probably pick something funny, like maybe a Jen Lancaster book?? She always keeps me laughing and if I'm reading one thing for the rest of ever, I want to be laughing.
3. Who is your current favorite book character and why?
I'm digging all of Joshilyn Jackson's protagonists right now. She creates characters with such depth and dimension! Honestly her books make me NOT want to write--she does it so well, that if I can't write like her, there isn't even a reason to try!
4. Is there a book you read every year during the holiday season? If so, what is it and why?
Not really, although I loved Christmas Jars.
5. Do you have any books on your Christmas list? Name a few.
Jeanette Wall's The Silver Star and the new Emily Giffin (which won't be out by Christmas but I still want it)
6. What is a book you read and loved that you didn’t expect to?
The Hunger Games trilogy! My friend had to beg me to read it. I just didn't think I'd get into all of the suspense and action, but man was I wrong. All I did for 10 days after work was read. It was during the Christmas holidays and I would be sitting at Christmas events wishing they would just end so I could get back to my book! If it had been any other time of the year I would have gotten through them faster than the 10 days for sure.