1. First of all this week I MUST get a car wash--all of sand and gravel put on the roads during the snow is now on my white car. I think it's bad to leave it on there, so a car wash must be had. Sorry--I had to put that in writing or I might never get it done!
2. Painting and fixtures:
These are my main focuses of February when it comes to the house. We are hoping to take over on the 15th and then slowly move in. We have some light fixtures to purchase and install, painting to do, wallpaper to order and hang. I'd also like to hopefully pick out some drawer pulls and maybe a new sink for the hall bath. I don't anticipate moving very much into the house this month because of these projects. I honestly don't know when I'm going to do all of this so I'm praying I can find most of what I need online.
3. Taxes--I must finish these this month. I MUST!!!
4. Continue packing--I've been really good at packing a little each weekend and some during the evenings. I haven't been packing anything super useful or anything decorative since we are still showing the house, but I'm making progress. I'm about to run out of things to pack so that's a good thing. Hopefully that will happen by the end of the week.
5. Participate in cooking club
I have been slacking in cooking club for like 9 months. I pick the recipes and then just never cook them. OR, sometimes I cook them and don't blog about them. It's a wonder they even let me participate!! I promise I"ll do better girls!
6. Continue working out: I am pretty pumped with my current work out schedule and I hope to be able to keep my motivation and high and carry on with it. I currently do yoga on Mondays, run on Wednesdays, and do ballet on Thursdays. I am currently counting packing and house shopping as my weekend cardio but don't tell any doctors on me. Hopefully once I get this house business under control I can add in my weekend walk/run. Since it should warm up this month that should be much easier.
Ok so basically that's it--all house stuff. Sorry if it's boring to you but it's really exciting to me! Can't wait to show you all that I have pulled together!!