1. Let's start with the FAMILY SIZED bag of Hershey's Kisses! Who doesn't love these little treats? I ate about 10 trillion of them right off the bat but I think I should probably take some home to share... Or maybe I can make some more of my famous Snuggles candy??
2. Moving right along to the Red Rose Tea. I love having a cup of hot tea at my desk in the late afternoons. I have to have an afternoon snack and a cup of tea is usually enough. Plus, it warms me up on cold days and also calms me during stressful afternoons! I'm excited about the Lemon Chiffon decaf tea because I can't do caffeine, plus I love lemon, so it's a perfect combo! I'm going to give the caffeinated bags to my brother and sister in law, as they are tea connoisseurs! A $2 off coupon was included so I will be buying more Lemon Chiffon in the very near future!
3. On to the Kiss eyelashes. Truth be told I really like wearing fake lashes. I don't do it regularly but I do for special occasions. I really got into them when my sister was Miss Alabama and we all went to Vegas for Miss USA. I am saving these babies for our next formal event, which is coming up in the next few weeks. I know I'm going to love the "Shy" style of lashes because they are full without being overwhelming. I like to looked amped up, but I like to be as natural looking as possible in the process.
4. Next we have what I consider a full sized bottle of Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask. I really like doing facial masks because I have such junky skin, especially in the winter. First it's peeling because it's too dry. then I moisturize and it get's oily and I break out. There is no happy middle ground. I have been reading about Botanics online and I think that this may be the thing for my hyper active skin. You can check all of their products out for yourself at Target!
5. Last but not least is John Frieda 3 Day Straight Flat Iron Spray. Now I'm sure you all remember my discussion of my hybrid hair so I'm really looking forward to trying this. I may wait to try it until we go on vacation so I don't have to pack my straightener. We shall see how much patience I can have!
I am beyond thrilled with the contents of this box! I know that lots of you also received it and that some of you got different products in yours. Since I haven't really started using my products let me know what your favorite things are!!! Can't wait!
*I did receive this box and the products inside for free but the opinions are all my own!